Sportset’s Senior Wellness Program is Long Island’s leading senior wellness program. Established in 2001, it addresses the wellness/fitness needs of men and women 60 and over, focusing on functional Fitness and Lifestyle change. This popular program includes:
Post Orthopedic and Cardiac Rehabilitation Wellness Program
Sportset has been in the fore-front of providing rehabilitation wellness programs outside the medical and clinical settings, since 1992. Sportset’s post rehab programs encourage and support each member’s decision to make the necessary lifestyle changes by building upon the success of their rehabilitation, and effectively contributing to their return to a normal healthy lifestyle.
Senior Group (Basic and Advanced) Fitness Classes :
- Strength Development
- Senior Yoga
- Senior Cycling
- Fitness Walking
- Periodic Senior Specific Fitness Assessments
Other Services and Amentities:
- State-of-the-art exercise machines.
- Access to Sportsets facilities and equipment seven days a week.
- Special Events, Seminars and exhibits.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Locker room, showers and steam room with attendent.
- Access to nutritional counseling.
- Access to Complete Care Physical Therapy.
- Senior Friendly Environment.
- All classes, exercise program development and one-on-one training are conducted by certified fitness instructors and trainers.
- Wellness protocols guided by Complete Care P.T.