Sportset has been selected by the Palladian/Touchstone Medicare Advantage Health Plan as a designated fitness center provider. Enrolled members in the Touchstone program are eligible to have their SPORTSET Health and Fitness Club membership paid-in-full with 0 co-payment.
1. How can I find out if I qualify for this program?
2. As a qualified Touchstone Medicare Advantage enrollee, if I live outside the Rockville Centre community area can I join the Sportset Program?
- Absolutely. Sportset is a privately owned health, sports and fitness club, in business for almost 30 years. Our members come from all over the New York Metropolitan area.
3. How much will my Medicare Advantage membership fee be?
- The cost of your monthly membership that is to be covered by your Touchstone Plan is $43 month, based on a month-to-month payment plan. There is no co-payment.
4. How can I learn more about other Sportset’s programs and services?
- Go to Sportset’s web site www.sportsetrvc.com. However, we recommend that you make an appointment to come in for a tour and consultation with one of our senior wellness/special needs training specialists to go over, in detail, Sportset’s enrollment process, and the group, partner and personal fitness programs offered specifically for seniors and post cardiac/orthopedic rehabilitation members.
5. How do I get to Sportset and what are their hours?
- Visit their website – http://www.sportsetrvc.com/hours-directions/
6. How often must I participate at Sportset?
- Members enrolled in the Touchstone Medicare Advantage Program must attend once a month. If circumstances arise that will prevent the member from meeting this monthly schedule they should contact Touchstone directly for the proper guidance on this matter.
7. Do I need a doctor’s approval to join the Sportset senior wellness and special needs programs?
- Yes. Your doctor’s approval to exercise is a requirement of Sportset. When you sign-up to join Sportset you will be given all the necessary forms to complete to include, a physician’s approval for you to exercise.
8. Who do I contact to get started?
- General Manager of Sportset – Mr. Dennison Silvio, He can be reached at (516) 536-8700.